In My Father’s Kitchen :: Public Speaking
Looking for a speaker for your school, business, non-profit organization or church event who will engage your people and inspire them to take action?
John Tumino can certainly help
John Tumino is the president and co-founder of In My Father’s Kitchen and sits on the Homeless and Housing Collation of CNY as a voice for the invisible. John is very passionate about the mission of IMFK and the people it serves. John is a dynamic and knowledgeable speaker on various subjects, who engages his audience and leaves them wanting to know more.
Some of John’s most requested topics include:
- The history of In My Father’s Kitchen
- Homelessness and Street Outreach
- Building Relationships to minimize risk (mental health)
- Requests for specific topics for your organization are considered as well
For more information or to book a speaking engagement email email@example.com
HERE’S WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING…..
Leadership Greater Syracuse, “IGNITE” attendees
- John was my favorite speaker for the day. His energy was incredible, and you could just feel his passion as he talked about In My Father’s Kitchen. I loved the tips he gave for interacting with panhandlers.
- The fig tree metaphor about bearing fruit was so moving and on point.
- I learned something new and it gave me so much hope to know there are organizations willing to ‘dig in’ and do the work, instead of just talking about it.
- Restored my faith in humanity….
What Our Benefiters Say
“Solid Performance and Amazing Support! Dramatically maintain clicks-and-mortar solutions without functional solutions.”
“Professionally cultivate one-to-one customer service with robust ideas. Dynamically innovate resource-leveling customer service for state of the art customer service.”
“Quickly maximize timely deliverables for real-time schemas. Dramatically maintain clicks-and-mortar solutions without functional solutions.”